Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE TRADITION FOR OUR FAMILY


















Just thought I would share what our family has been doing the last few years. Instead of going to visit Santa during the holidays we go and see him Christmas Eve and tell what we might like to have him bring that night. We also tell him we will leave him cookies and milk. Rudolph and the rest of his gang are left special reindeer feed.....this place is so magical and just adds to the evening. Hope you enjoy the few pics from such a neat place to enjoy.


7 comments:

Darlene said...

That looks so neat! It is gorgeous. So at that late date did Santa bring everything Lexi wanted?

Unknown said...

What a beautiful site...Santa must have some power bill! LOL

I think your tradition is just awesome.

Marlene

Michele said...

Good morning Beth ~ your pictures are beautiful. Sounds like such a great tradition...I love looking at all the lights too!

Can't wait to see a pic of your rocker!

Hugz,
Michele

the said...

That is beautiful! I wish we had something like that close to us. Theres something about those lights that make us so happy :)

Jeni said...

HOLY COW!!! Is that house right near you? Looks as good as the lights at Lake Lanier. How fun...what a great tradition.

So have you tried stitching yet?

Happy New Years next!

Nicole said...

Those Christmas lights looks way cooler than the ones that we paid way too much money to take our kids too. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Kristens Creations said...

Thanks for your visit. I agree about staying close to home on New years eve, too many drunk people out!

Those lights are spectacular and the eggrolls look delicious! I wish I could reach through the screen and grab one, I'm hungry! Kristen