Good Afternoon Friends....
Just a quick message to say thanks Darlene @ Darlene's Days for your help in my page not being able to be viewed by many. Also Robin over at Robin's Nest let me also know it could not be viewed. I actually won another giveaway and Robin had to let me know since Elise could not open my page either. Today Shannon also told me she has been trying to open it up and she couldn't. Well it looks like while I was playing around with my page and trying to do this and that I blocked out many who might not had me on there sidebar. So now my page is not set to privacy which I did not realize I had changed that feature. So to those who helped me fix the problem thanks so much for your help!
Beth
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


10 comments:
I like the new design!!
I like the new look!
I must have visited before and then again after you fixed it, because I haven't had any problems viewing your blog. LOL!
But glad it's fixed. Have a great weekend!
I love your new page! I love the blue and brown color combination! Very chic!
Hi Beth,
Love your new background...Glad you got everything worked out~♥
LOVE LOVE you new look! So have you been scrapbooking lately? I have the fever to do some but have lacked a free moment! Take care! OOO OFFF to Metter today!
That's why I'm afraid to change anything on my blog!! I think I'll make a test blog to practice stuff on. You blog looks great though!
Manuela
Just stopping in to catch up on things...I have been MIA for awhile now! Love the new template..looks great! Stop in and visit soon.
I still need your help on my page...I can not figure out how get a new look like what you are doing over here...ugh. I have been so darn busy and haven't had the time to just sit down and figure it out. Thank you for explaing the side bar picture thingy (I don't even know what it is called!,,,lol) Hugs and thanks for your help...maybe I'll just have ya over for coffee and you can fix it up for me!...hehehe Talk soon.
Hi Rambling Girl. You had stopped by my blog one day a week or so ago and left a very nice comment. I couldn't reply to you, b/c I couldn't get to your blog either. I am glad you got the problem fixed. Thank you for visiting. I am glad we met and now I can READ!
Oh, and I loooove meeting new fellow scrapbookers! YAH!!
Scrapper Mom!
Post a Comment