Just another recipe to share for the holidays. I love making these. Real quick and easy and so yummy! Sometimes I don't even put them in molds and just roll into a ball and press with fork print.
4 oz. cream cheese
4 oz. cream cheese3 c. powdered sugar
1/4 tsp. mint extract
1/8 tsp. food coloring
Mix all together and pop in molds and let hardened in fridge for a couple of hours. Then serve.
Was lazy all weekend. Very limited puter time. It was rainy and windy so I just laid around and got much needed rest. Will make sure I get around to visit all my great friends this week.
Photo from Internet


13 comments:
Oooh those look yummy!! I might have to try those soon!
Those look yummy! Oh I feel my butt enlarging just looking at them!
They are so pretty and look so good. I love those and have not had them in ages.
Mmmmmm I need to make those!!
OH my gosh, those look so beautiful. I never thought of making them but think I will try for a couple of Christmas parties. Love your blog.
They look amazing!
Those look really pretty and I bet TASTE WONDERFUL!!!!
oh, yum. My mouth is watering.
They look so easy. I prefer those kinds of recipes.
Ohh those are so yummy! I helped my friend make a bunch of those for her wedding a few years ago - two in the container, one in the mouth ;o)
Love your background!
yum! can't wait for a reason to fix these...
~nicole
Sure, send me an email at specialksmommy@yahoo.com with blog button in the title and we can discuss what you'd like. Thanks!
So glad you stopped by my blog today! I always love meeting new people! I enjoyed reading your blog and definitely plan to come back...but, for now, the treadmill calls!! Ugh!
Oh my word... these are FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment