
Gosh, the season is upon us and we all have parties to attend. During the holidays most church and office parties we bring something. A lot of times you may have a couple of parties to attend to in one day. Seems like even the children are starting to have more parties than us...geeze you would think they have nothing better to do! LOL.....so if your in a hurry here is a quick no fuss recipe to throw together.
Cheese Ball
2 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
1 small can of crushed pineapple
small vidalia onion (chopped)
1 small bell pepper (chopped)
dash of season salt
2 cups of crushed pecans or walnuts
Mix all together reserving 1 cup of nuts. Then shape in holiday mold and put remaining nuts on cheese ball.
Serve with crackers. I also will fix these with half cup of nuts and put on sandwich bread cut by holiday cookie cutters. Oh the different things you can do with this recipe.
Enjoy!
(image from Internet)
Also check out Whitney's page....she is giving away some retro dishes so you can prepare your favorite dish. So head on over there and get in on the fun.


7 comments:
Mmmmm that does sound good :)
Yummy! Thanks for sharing!
Looks yummy! And the party season is upon us!
Oh yes, the party season has begun....that sounds interesting with the pineapple...YUMMY!
You can never go wrong with a cheese ball that's all I have to say! ;) I love cheese!
Robin~♥
Okay you had me at cheese ball! Now where did I put those wheat thins.... :) Thanks for the recipe!
that sounds delish! I might have to try that out for Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment