
One of my back door entry

the spookies...been moved around by a little 4 yr old

my beautiful garland that I won from Joyfullness

Another veiw

Mr. Pumpkin

Skullman and Miss Witch along with Mr. Rattler in the middle.

Lexi's Birthday present she requested.

Her pumpkin cupcake.
Now getting the decorations out this weekend for Christmas.
13 comments:
Hi~
Enjoyed looking at your decorations! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great day...stop in and visit me soon!
Very cute cake!!
Great post. I enjoyed looking at your decorations and look forward to the christmas one's.
That cake looks yummy. I want some cake.
Marlene
The cake is just adorable! I love those cupcake cakes like that. They can do so many wonderful things with them.
The garland that you won is super cute by the way.
I can't wait to see your Christmas decorations!
I will probably be pulling mine out this Sunday to see what we have. I got every year the day after and buy up a bunch and then I always forget what I have bought!
Cute, cute decorations...I have that same pumpkin head on the bike...LOVE IT!! The garland you won is so cute woven through your decorations. Lexi's cake was Great!!!
Cute CUTE stuff!! Love her cake too!!! Can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat for Christmas!! :)
Oh how I envy you for getting your Christmas stuff out this weekend!! I am dying to get mine out, but my husband just isn't ready for it yet. So I'll have to wait a couple more weeks till the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
Have a great weekend!
That cake is just too cute! And I bet that jumpy elephant thing was a blast!
What an adorable pumpkin cupcake cake!
We are getting our Christmas decor out too this weekend~ Have fun! :)
Cute stuff! Can you believe it's time to put it all away and start thinking about....Christmas!?! Have a great weekend!
Didn't it all come and go so fast! I rally like all your decorations Beth! And the cake is really cool! Hope you have a wonderful week end with your family! =O)
Oh my! The jack-o-lantern cake is adorable!
Have a wonderful weekend!
I love your decorations! I really like that pumpkin cake...it's really cute! It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here! I'm going to start decorating for Christmas once I get back from my trip! Have a great day!
-Ruth Ann
Post a Comment