
From out of nowhere....I come to my page this morning and a sweet message appeared on my page. So I had to mosey on over and see who this lady was. Never even been to page....well something always good comes out of a bad time.
I have to direct you to the newest blogging buddy I added to my favorites....hehehe the favorites never end...anyway I just love this blog...As I do on a weekly post favorite recipes...well she has this sugar cookie recipe that I simply am going to have to try....I had told her I bought the big box of cookie cutters from Walmart last year and really have not used them and was just waiting for the right time to do so...well now I have the help to enjoy my cutters....
Also I am in social work and one of the local agency I volunteer with to teach parenting classes is have a bake sale in a couple of weeks. So I have to get some cookies and other goodies baked for this. Just hop on ove and check her page out...She has the cutest little babies, 3 of them! Her spot is An Accomplished Woman.
Image is from the internet.
Also would like to thank everyone who left me sweet comments over the last couple of days. They all mean the world to me. Thanks again for being my blogging friend!


4 comments:
Seriously...I can't beleive that all of the fuss was from an image of apples...APPLES for goodness sakes.
I'm glad that you're going to keep on blogging!
I can now say my thoughts...I came by a few times yesterday when you updated and it showed up on my reader. But...I couldn't comment..Something wasn't working right...So...First off. I do images the same way you do. Second, sometimes I don't give credit because low and behold I totally forget and third, wow people are CRAZY!
Ohh.. I love making cut-out sugar cookies. I only make them at Christmas and I make A LOT of them. :o)
OOOO I am so sorry all that happened to you! I just got back to GA and was catching up and noticed all was deleted!
Post a Comment