Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NEW DAY NEW BLOG TOMORROW

Really got scared from this stalker so I decided to delete all the info about me. I hope nothing was taken and maybe I can feel free to blog again. I have been blogging for about 3 years and this was the first time I felt scared...too many comments in one day and I don't even know what all they know about me. The last comment they left was they were gone for good and that by reading my past blogs I was a good lady. Really strange since they put they had a wicked sense of humor. I think it was pretty bad to be that way to me but hopefully tomorrow will be a good day and things can be forgotten.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so sorry that this is happening to you. Hang in there and they will move one.

Valarie Lea said...

I think that it was just awful the way they handled things. I mean if the friend was so concerned about you using the picture, why did the friend not e.mail you directly. Very tacky to attack you that way on your blog.