Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF MY LITTLE ONE




Long story short....hubby took my keys to work with him....so he is on is way home to bring them to me....




Now here it begins...I call my boss and let him know I will be late and Lexi is standing there in the room and asked....




Lexi: Who are you talking to?




Mom: My Boss




Lexi: Oh you have two bosses




Mom: LOL tell me who my boss is?




Lexi: Daddy






So that was my morning and the chuckles were enjoyed by my boss at work and my boss at home, hubby. I wished I had a picture of those two bosses face when I told them this.


Just a little chuckle today.


8 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

That is cute :)

Darlene said...

That is FUNNY!!

the said...

Cute, very cute :)

Sue said...

Bet DADDY really liked that! Too cute.

Robin Beck said...

She is just too cute for words!

Robin Beck said...

By the way... I hope you saw that you won a giveaway at Elise's blog...Some people are having a hard time getting to your blog now.
Congrats on winning the giveaway!

Rachel Berry said...

Too CUTE!! I love the way kids think!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

LOL, that was cute!

Manuela