Over the past few months, I have been trying new beauty products and I saw on HSN shopping channel Signature Club A. I was being sucked into how I could loose my wrinkles and look younger by using Adrienne's beauty products. Well I started ordering all sorts items....but one specific product I loved for your face.
This is the details from the website
Signature Club A Wrinkle Filament Clean Cotton & Hydrolyzed Silk Cleansing Towelettes
Clean never felt so good! Adrienne's towelettes provide a moisturizing cleansing experience and can be used the same way you'd use a washcloth. Ideal for travel or at-home use, these gentle pads remove makeup from both face and eyes with no need to rinse.
Clean never felt so good! Adrienne's towelettes provide a moisturizing cleansing experience and can be used the same way you'd use a washcloth. Ideal for travel or at-home use, these gentle pads remove makeup from both face and eyes with no need to rinse.


1 comment:
I will be honest, I never watch HSN. I'm addicted to QVC. However, I've always been cautious about buying beauty products {except makeup} from tv. But seeing as you had a good experience I may have to give it a try! :-)
Post a Comment