Have you heard of this magazine?
Do you see it at supermarkets in your neck of the woods?
If so, what do you think?
Are there any magazines that you get in your area that the Southern folks may not see and want to share with me?
I love Southern Lady!
Love the beautiful pictures!
Great recipes!




5 comments:
I've never heard of "Southern Lady" before...sounds like my kind of read!
This "northern" gal finds them at the local grocery store and I LOVE the magazine! Pretty pictures and yummy recipes...great ideas..
deb
I love Southern Lady. My grandmother introduced it to me years ago. Another magazine that I love but don't currently get is Virginia Living. Itis kind of "upper crust" but I still like it.
I am going to have to check Southern Lady out! I haven't heard of it before, but sounds like something I would LOVE! Thanks so much for entering the giveaway for my etsy shop RosiePosieDesigns on April's blog!!!
Good morning from Tokyo!
Before our jaunt across the Pacific, I'd lived in the South my entire life and my Mother has been reading "Southern Lady" as long as I can remember! She is, to me, the ultimate Belle.
I grew up reading hers, and was thrilled to find them in local grocery markets as well as bookstores across the South.
Of course, for obvious reasons we cannot get them in Japan, but my MOther still sends me my subscriptions, and always tucks in the latest issue of "Southern Lady" in my monthly care packages.
It's the most wonderful magazine!
A loveyl weekend to you and yours...
Warmly,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment