Friday, January 28, 2011

TIP FOR THE DAY




Just thought I would share with you something I did not know....a friend told me she uses this to clean her shower glass door so I tried it this week and it works.
Did you know?

6 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Does it remove water spots??

Paula@SweetPea said...

I don't have shower doors, but I'll have to remember to pass this on to friends who do. Wonder what else this stuff can do besides remove labels?

Unknown said...

Good afternoon from Tokyo!

Thank you for stopping by my blog~it's always nice to know new people are taking a glance. This entry reminded me of two things. One, I need to stop by a local store and pick up some, and two, I love Goo Be Gone.

A lovely weekend to you and yours...

Warmly,

Elizabeth

Susan said...

Thanks for passing along the tip, will be giving it a try. I hate doing those doors.

Have a wonderful day!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Oh my gosh thanks for this tip!!! I have to try it. We are on the verge of having the shower doors replaced because we cannot get them clean. And that is the last thing I want to spend money on right now! I hope this works...can't wait to give it a try!

The Single Nester said...

Oh my gosh! I was just going to buy this to remove a sticker on a photo frame and now, I will most definitely use it for my shower doors. What do you do? Just put it on a wet rag or something and clean away?