watching the news this morning...i have a new sign.
i am no longer sagittarius.
after 50 years with the same sign they decide to change it....
can anyone ever be satisfied and just leave things well enough alone
looks like they can't
Here are the "real" dates of astrological signs, according to astronomers:
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.
Did anyone else's zodiac sign change?



6 comments:
I am not sure I like this change at 47 I was perfectly happy being what I was my whole life and my son and husband have now changed as well. I am with you on leaving well enough alone.
Have a blessed day!
I saw this and was a little freaked out until I did more research. Apparently there are 2 types of zodiac things, apparently Westerners go by the one that DID NOT change!! So we are the same. Here is a link about it on CNN: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/
What? My sign "changed" too but I ain't buying it!
Mine changed too. I'm going to check out Michelle's link tho. For something so silly..I really don't want it to change.
I've always been a Gemini and now I'm a Taurus.
umm...they can't do that! Not that I pay any attention to that sort of thing, but I've always known that I'm a Gemini. I don't want to be a Taurus. It doesn't even sound appealing!
Post a Comment