Thursday, October 14, 2010

HAPPY BRITHDAY TO ME

Fooled ya! No, really I got a birthday gift card last November and since I get one every year from my son I thought I better go use it before my birthday comes up again which will be in a month....so I went shopping and didn't spend anything....love those kind of shopping days!






Don't you love what I bought....4 candles, haunted house decor, and bath lotion, and holiday lotion for my purse. I sure do and can't wait to get in the tub tonight and soak with my good yummy candles tonight....I even bought one for Christmas, peppermint twist but I will hold off on that one. Also have 6.53 left on my card after buying all this.

4 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I simply adore the smell of LEAVES... I also just bought Cinnamon and Clove bud... it will be this years Christmas scent! My birthday is next month too!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Enjoy your soak tonight! Don't you love shopping with a gift card? It's like "free" money!

Nichole said...

Shopping with gift cards is the best! You got some great stuff - I love that haunted house! I bet your house smells great too :o)

Em said...

Mmmmm.... I can smell the candles now. :)
Autumn is my fave time of year.