
Good things come to those who wait...well I waited long enough and decided to buy one last birthday gift for me...It was my day yesterday and so I happen to be on The Farm Chicks blog visiting like I usually do once a week. Well since my last visit Serena had a gift from her to you and so it jumped out and grabbed my Visa and went clicking away for this cookbook and also get a year of Country Living. I got 25% off her regular price and so that's all it took...now it can't get here fast enough. Gosh I have to stop buying goodies for me...I have to say I have had a wonderful birthday this year....blank check from hubby, china cabinet, 25.00 Walmart Card, Cricut, and still my daughter said she has a smell good gift for me...So yep I have to say I have had a great two days of birthday fun! Like the saying goes...good things come to those who wait!
Hoot Hoot!!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday! Gosh you sure did make out this year. I have looked at that book at the bookstore...it's so pretty. Enjoy!!
Sounds like you have had a FABULOUS birthday!! That book looks great and I will probably have to get it!
I would have to agree...the waiting paid off!
Many wishes for your birthday!
Blessings~
OH..I love the Farm Chicks...I met them at the Country Living Fair...they can make anything look beautiful and simple~
sandy toe
Happy Birthday - you must have been good! Glad you got so many things.
What part of GA are you from - I live near Kennesaw.
Happy Belated Birthday Girl!!!! It looks like a great birthday!
Post a Comment