Friday, November 27, 2009

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY TO ME & A QUESTION

Just wanted to check around in blog land and see if anyone has seen a pair of these in a thrift store in your area...I have seen these and wanted a pair to hang on my front door for the winter time....living where no snow is in my parts they are hard to find.


I just could not resist this...woohoo I have been wanting this for over a year. I get to make banners and other cute things just like you. Question to some of you who has one...any essentials that I should buy to go with this, please share. Also, anything that may be useless, please share.


PS. My hubby says it will probably sit in the box like other things I buy...oh he is so mistaken. I plan on making some Christmas gifts using this.

6 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

My niece has one and she was showing it to me last month when we went back home. She said one of the best things she bought was the computer accessory and she found it on sale at Wal-Mart. She showed me how she could scrunch stuff together on the computer and do cut outs. I have a picture on my post today how she did my daughters name. Without the computer accessory it cuts out each letter individually.
I want one too.
Cheri

Erica said...

Congratulations!!!

I totally want one too!!!!! It's on my wish list :) Can't wait to see all the fun things you do with it :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

No - you will use it all the time! My mom has one and she makes the greatest things. That is on my list too. I think it is great!

You are a lucky girl!

XOXO
Jen

Abbey @ Practically Perfect said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's nice to meet a fellow Mercer grad. Is that a Cricket? My MIL just got one and I'm going to be using it a lot, I'm sure!

Jeni said...

You lucky girl! I can't wait to see what you make.

Susan said...

Finding those skates would be nice. Dont have them around in the thrift stores here either.

Have fun with your new toy.