Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CAPITAL "C" & GEORGIA BLOGGERS

Hello my fellow Georgians...some have talked about meeting up one Saturday for lunch...If your interested in meeting up during the holidays please let me know so we can get things planned out. Not sure where but suggestions are welcome. So any ideas, please share.

5 comments:

Tam said...

Savannah I vote SAVANNAH but then again I am sort of partial since I live in SAVANNAH hehehe!

April said...

I'm not sure if I could make it or not, but it sounds like a ton of fun! We'll be out of town for Thanksgiving and some around Christmastime. Just keep us posted!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Not in Georgia - just hope you have fun!

Darlene said...

I'm not in Georgia either but it would be so much fun to meet up with some of your blogging buddies!

Jeni said...

FUN FUN FUN. In the middle of you and me? You have a list of all us GA girls?