Friday, October 2, 2009

WEEKEND SNEAK PEAK

Gosh it has been a crazy week....I have not gotten home till after 9 each night...with football practice and getting things bought for this shower I am doing this weekend...I still have to go get tables and chairs this evening and tomorrow will be getting the house all decorated for the night....so hopefully I will have tons of pictures next week....just a sneak peak of some things I have to do and what will be going on......




yummy food

Oh goodness in Macon buying things for the party and acting up in the process...me on the left and a buddy of mine...My hubby said this place was just to much for him so he walked over to Home Depot while we shopped and acted like kids.....


My motto.....

planning on having one of these...eye candy




yeah a little of this will be put out to....



oh this slipped in...I like the pumpkins.......





more fall candy






and all for two people who fell in love.....
Have a great weekend!








7 comments:

Thena said...

I could make myself sick eating low country boil. Love it.

Erica said...

WOW! You look super busy too!! I bet the shower will be a huge success!! Take lots of pictures :)

I'm using the shutter slats as ornaments for my fall tree...I do one every year. I will be using a paint marker to write fallish words onto them and will probably add some yummy ribbon also. I almost have them done and then I just need to get my tree up :)

Have a fun weekend! Don't get too wild :) LOL!!!!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I want to eat whatever that is in the first picture!!! Recipe, soon-please!

Darlene said...

That food looks delicious!! Have fun with the shower this weekend.

Jeni said...

Now all this sounds like a good time! Yummy too. Have fun with all this weekend.

Unknown said...

Low country boil is all I can say YUMMY!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Lots of cute Fall Fun goin' on! Love the crows on the chandie...