Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BLOG HOPPER


Go ahead and call me names but who cares....I love this name cause I see and visit lots of blogs and learn so many neat things...well you know I always like to share some neat places so go visit Gina at Home Joys. She really has some great "Make It Yourself" recipes from milk to household cleaners. Encouragement, sewing, preserving and even chickens.....so head on over and introduce yourself. I have already been from one end to the other end just like many others blogs I have been at....it's in my blood!
I think this is one thing I enjoy out of all the different weekly post is sharing other interesting blogs around the world. I am sure you will enjoy Gina's words as much as I do. This might have to be a weekly venture.....
Have a Good Evening!

9 comments:

Darlene said...

I love blog hopping too! I'll have to go check that blog out as I have never been to it.

Andora said...

I do a lot of blog hopping also..
and I did check her blog out,and I will be going back..thanks

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana said...

That was me deleting my comment because I can't seem to hit the right keys :( I'll try it again.

I'm a big blog hopper too! I read everything from gardening and decorating to political and world affairs blogs. I love them all.

By the way, I have one of those rooster plates you have posted at the right hanging in my kitchen & my mom has a few in her cabinet. I've been searching the thrift stores for a set for years. I am a huge rooster fanatic!

Tam said...

I love the blog hopper button!

Melissa Miller said...

Hello Rambling Girl,
It's so nice to meet you! I really appreciate your kind visit to my blog and that you are following along as well. I'll do the same. Your blog is just wonderful! Isn't blog hopping the best? I'm so happy you found me so I could find you.

Many Blessings and Happy Fall!
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

April said...

I'll have to pop over when I get the chance! THANK YOU!

The Berry's Patch said...

Look at that cute button with the frog. Love it!

I'm off to visit Gina. :-)

BECKY said...

Hey Ramblin"!! It's been awhile!! Good to have you stop by! Hope all is well with you, and that you have a great weekend!!

I'll go check out that blog!!
HUGS!!!
Becky