It's Halloween week and I am all ready to get my freak on this weekend...well not my freak but I am excited about going to a haunted house...it has been years since I went to something like this...feel like a kid again. A bunch of us are getting together and grilled steaks at our house and then head out to Montrose, GA.
The great thing about Haunted Montrose is that it has been a hit within the state. There is another haunted house that is located in Atlanta, GA and those who have gone to this say the one in this area is much better. They say Saturday night will be even more scarier than the during the last few weeks.
Do you like haunted houses?
Have you ever been in one?
Does your town host any haunted activities for Halloween?
Oh yeah...Thanks for all the well wishes...it was a rough week last week but I am all healed up and ready to get back to some blogging and hopping around. One bad thing has occurred though, I can't seem to find my camera so no pictures until I can find it or either old pics for now.


8 comments:
OOOOOooooo that sounds like it is going to be SCARY!!! My friends and I used to LOVE going to haunted houses and in Houston where I grew up there were some pretty scary ones!!! Of course, Lexi is too young to go still cause she would be scared out of her WITS! I was a teen before I was ever taken to any of them.
Oh my goodness! That looks sooooo scary! I cannot wait to hear about your "adventure"! Have fun!!! Lori
I have a love/hate relationship with Haunted Houses they scare me to death! Brinsley wants to go to the one in Atlanta but I don't think so lol!
Our town host the mayors monster mash where all the kid trick or treat at local downtown business.
Glad you are doing better!
I've always been too chicken to do a haunted house LOL!
Our town has a college, so all the kids pass out candy in the dorms to the trick-or-treaters. There is also a carnival type thing on Sat.
Have Fun!!!
I totally LOVE Halloween! I love scary movies too! Alot of freaky movies were filmed in our area, which makes it even scarier to me! Have you seen Silence of the Lambs? Part of it was filmed about 20 minutes from my house! I'll have to go to that area sometime and post a photo! Anyway, I LOVE haunted houses but haven't been in one since I was little! I lost my shoe running through one and don't have the courage to go back, I'm too much of a scaredy cat!
Hope Lexi feels better soon!
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, it's been awhile hasn't it friend?
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.
When I was in Jr high and High school our church's youth group would go to a big haunted house that a friend of mines family ran. It was so much fun. One of the best parts was standing in line holding my boyfriends hand, getting scared and cuddling closer together. Such good fun memories, I remember them like they were yesterday!
Have a great time,
Robin~♥
I am so easily spooked. I don't know if I would be brave enough to go to Haunted Montrose! The youtube trailer was great. I am sure my daughter will enjoy it too and will want to check out the website. I look forward to hearing about your visit there. Our town doesn't have a haunted house like that. In England you will only find small ones in fun fairs. We do have the dungeons in London and York which are similar and very scary. I enjoyed your pictures from the pretty mountain village. It looked like it could almost be somewhere in the swiss alps. Glad you are feeling better.
Lindsay
x
oh no..you lost your camera! I think I would die :(
I did not take a pic of the swap..and I have yet to post about mine either..but I did enjoy it..and i'm slightly obsessed with that purple spider..lol.
Did you like yours?!
Post a Comment