Monday, September 14, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT FUN

Great weekend!


Friday Night High School Football


WLHS all fired up!

Exciting Game means



WIN WIN WIN for us fans!



Now what can end a great game watching the GA Dawgs pull an upset for SC.
Priceless!


As you all can tell we had and exciting games!
This year I decided instead of buying candy at the ball games to just pack a few boxes of these goodies and take with us so the kids can have something sweet. We also have to have stadium hot dogs for sure along with nachos. Friday nights in the fall mean eating at the games and supporting our home school instead of eating out. However, sometimes we may head to Waffle House after the game to get another quick bite.
Do you attend your hometown football games? Do you eat supper at the game or before?

Been thinking about fall and what things make me think about fall.
Football at the top of the list!
Cool Nights
Candy....and more Candy.
Sort of weird of me but I seem to eat more candy in the fall than any other time... Honestly, I eat better goodies in the last few months of the year...holidays bring more yummy cooking than any other time of the year.
What are your favorite Movie time box candy?
Sugar Babies are the favorite of all to me. I can just sit and eat a couple boxes of those babies.





7 comments:

April said...

Way to go RAIDERS! You must have been so excited! We've been to a few high school football games, but it's really hard because of Brittany's early morning cross country meets. We, usually, eat dinner before we go...just our Friday night tradition. As far as movie time box candy goes...Junior Mints all the way!

Amy {The Red Chair Blog} said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

Amy

Tristan said...

I played football in middle school..and I loved it..but we don't go to the hometown football games!

BUT...I love me some NFL!!!

And..I'm totally all about the sour patch kids tucked into my popcorn bucket..lol!

Unknown said...

The kids go to the game they like to eat there!

And of course GO DAWGS that was a good game!

My favorite is Sugar Babies too

Carrie said...

Looks like lots of fun! Football games at home is a staple here, but we don't ever go to the games.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Come back anytime!

Carrie

Jeni said...

I watched every minute of that UGA game...it was soooo good! Did you see those Georgia State Patrol guys who were guarding SC coach give each other the bump when UGA won...made my day.

We like to go to HS football too. We eat at home but since it not to expensive to eat there we do that too. MMM frito pie or nachos with peppers mmm.

I love love love chewing candy...milk dudes, hot tamales and yes those sugar babies!!!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Oh, I love Sugar Babies! That and a Pepsi and I am ready to go!:)

I saw your question about flour sack towels, Beth. You can get them at Wal Mart, Target (just got some on clearance there) and Hobby Lobby. Lori