Went to my favorite shop this week and picked me up a bakers rack...I might have paid a little bit for it for being used but it was in great shape. I paid 40 bucks. Also you might see Elise's Fall sign she made for me...disregard my beautiful extension cord my hubby put out on it last night since I had not hooked it up yet. This will be changed even though he said it was ok. Also I had to cut up a place mat in four parts to put under the wrought iron so it won't scratch my wood floors...even my pictures need to be leveled but it will be done in due time...if you could see my house right now...I have been on a major spring cleaning but instead of spring late summer before the holidays get going.
Bought a couple other things but nothing that you all have not seen, old wooden spools of thread in an old plastic case, some china plates and a couple other things.
be sure to join in over at Rhoda's for Thrifty Treasures. So many wonderful and neat things that have been picked up at yard sales, thrift stores and wherever a deal was found. Just another fun place to visit...see I said this was all about Fun, Fun, and more Fun!
Yep, that's what I say it is! Fun, Fun, Fun! Lori over at Morning Glories and Moonflowers is having a giveaway and you better hurry over and see what cute things she has in her shop.
Today I was looking around and she had a rooster with a fall color button bracelet around his neck and the bulb went off that gave me some inspiration you don't have to just wear Lori's creations , you can add them to your decor. I love , simply adore my roosters and the fall colors made from one of her creations would look so cute in my decor. So I am hoping I win one! Also check her store out cause she has other neat little trinkets in there and I bought some today...woohoo!
Hope you have a fun week!


8 comments:
Beth- You are the BEST! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.:) I LOVE Elise's sign- tooooo cute! Now you will have the BOO blocks to go with it! yippee!
Love the baker's rack! Lori
What a pretty baker's rack...sure looks like you're getting all geared up for fall! Love your new blog design, too!
That bakers rack looks GREAT!!! I just LOVE Lori's bracelets!!
CUTE!!
OH MY..I will enter Lori's giveaway for the yummy fall braclet..hehe..and if I win I'll just send it to my swap partner ;)
The bakers rack is nice,and I don't think that was to much for one that is in great shape..fall sign is nice too..you are getting ready for it..I'm not quite ready to let summer go yet..take care..
So...did you get your fall stuff out?? Love that sign!! ;)
Elise
40 bucks...that's all. It's big and looks almost new.
I love it, everything you have on it looks nice too!
Post a Comment