Joining in on Joanna's 52 Cookies a Year....hurry over and add your recipe so I have another to add to my cookie recipes..She is sharing peanut butter cookies today.
Holidays are coming and what better gift to give than sweets from your kitchen!
image from InternetRANGER COOKIES
1 c. butter
1 c. white sugar
2 eggs
2 1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 c. Rice Krispies
1 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. quick cooking oats
1 c. coconut
Cream sugar, butter and eggs.
Mix dry ingredients.
Stir in cream mixture.
Add oats, Rice Krispies, and coconut.
Form in ball.
Mash with floured fork.
Bake at 350 degrees.
These are so yummy...the first place I had ever eaten them was a quaint restaurant in downtown Dublin, Ga. The Peppercorn was featured in several different magazines from the South. Good thing about this place is I know the owners and asked Beth for the recipe and she kindly offered it to me.


8 comments:
I am SOOOO thankful that you linked up and shared this recipe today!
A few years ago we bought cookie dough from the school for a fund raiser...In this dough was rice kripie cereal. Lazy me never looked for a recipe...but these cookies were oh.my.goodness good! So I will be adding this to my recipes to cook up for sure!
Those cookies sound great!
Those look so delicious, it's almost sinful! Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe...have a good one!
those sound so good!..i've never heard of them!
These sound really good! I've never had a cookie made with rice krispies. I'm definitely going to have to give them a try.
Thanks for sharing!
Your Ranger Cookie look delicious. I could just eat one right now!Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Lindsay
x
No way! This is what I was going to do next week!! A friend brought these to work and gave me the recipe and they were just called "Delicious Cookies" because YES THEY ARE! I made some and gave some to my kids but when they asked what was in them I said I'd tell them after they took a bite, but it was nothing weird. When people who don't like coconut hear that there's coconut in there, they don't want it, but the flavors all blend so well you don't even really taste it, and yep, even the coconut-haters liked the cookies!! And they make a lot! That makes me want some now - yummmmm! I'm glad I stopped by ~ you take care. ♥
I'm printing it out right now.
Just coming over for a visit. I have changed all of my buttons.
I have the Knock Off Knock Out party on Mondays and we have a brand new party starting this week. It will be every Wed and featuring Holiday Decor and/or tasty treats. Come on by.
Cheri
Its So Very Cheri
Post a Comment