Monday, June 1, 2009

YUMMY FOOD & GARDEN FUN

OVER THE WEEKEND WE HAD BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP ON THE GRILL...SO YUMMY!
SMALL GARDEN WITH SOME SPROUTING JUST STARTING


I WAS A LITTLE LATE GETTING THIS SMALL AREA STARTED

CAN'T TELL TO MUCH ABOUT THIS BUT THIS WAS TAKEN TEH BEGINNING OF LAST WEEK. WILL ADD SOMEMORE PICS OF THE DIFFERENCE THE RAIN MAKES IN ONE WEEK.
PLUS UPDATE ON HANGING TOMATOES WITH NEW PICS.




7 comments:

Darlene said...

Your bacon wrapped shrimp grilled sounds delicious!!! We were going to grill but something is wrong with our grill...bummer!!

Your garden looks like a BIG one. Can't wait to see the hanging tomatos! I am about to the point I want to try those.

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday.♥

Jill said...

Yum! Yum! Yum!!! on the bacon-wrapped shrimp!!! did you do any other seasoning?
Looks so good!

Joanna said...

I love shrimp! Bacon wrapping it...yummy!

April said...

Bacon-wrapped shrimp? Never hearf of it, but it's something I'd definitely be up for trying. Please share how you prepare it!

Michele said...

Ooooo, that shrimp looks yummy! I'll have to give it a try...you give Glenn anything with bacon on or in it and he's a goner..he loves the stuff!

Hugz,
Michele

Lindsay-ann said...

Bacon wrapped shrimp sounds good. Look forward to seeing your garden as it grows.
Happy Monday
Lindsay
x

Anonymous said...

anything wrapped in bacon has to be good...