hoping for it to give us some type of break
Thrifting at Walmart...1 buck...pretty good deal
So our weekend was mainly at home with nothing but good ole rain coming down...I hope this afternoon it will hold off long enough so I can cut some grass. I got on the zero turn for about 10 minutes and mother nature decided it was not time to cut my grass. The rain is a never ending story at my house.


10 comments:
I am so sick of the rain! I love your new toy!
Yes, us Ga girls hear you. The rain is crazy this year!! We can't get the lawn mowed either.
Wow, great deal on plants--and with this rain they can get a good start. ; )
Love the color of your new "toy"! We've had tons of rain here, too! I'm so ready for the sun to shine!
We finally got over all of our rain and it has sure been wonderful! Hope yours stops soon.
LOVE your new toy. We would love to have one to drive around the neighborhood.
love the new toy!!!!! I betcha have lots of fun with it!!
Cool new toy, does Lexi let anyone else have a turn?
I hear ya about the rain - it's rained here for almost two weeks. I'm ready for some sunshine!
Lisa
we have had the same: RAIN!!!!- but your picture of the sky is beautiful! :)
Blessings!
Hi Beth
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I am glad to hear you are enjoying following Stella's travels. She really is having a great time in the US. It's like having a virtual holiday in every place she visits.
I have enjoyed your blog today too. I love your rooster flag and pictures from your lovely farm. I hope your weather has improved and you can enjoy your new toy!
Best Wishes from England.
Lindsay
Hey Sweets! I wear a size 9 shoe. Wonder if we have any other similar ideas?:) Lori
Post a Comment