Monday, May 4, 2009

TWILIGHTER


I had to see what all the hype was about since everyone has been blogging about this book and the movie. This weekend I decided to visit my video store and rent this well known video/book and now I know what the hype is all about. I am in love with Edward and Bella! Now I can't wait till the next movie comes out.
Anyone know when it will be out?

13 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

SO glad you enjoyed it, Sweets! The books are even better!:) New Moon is coming out November 20th, I do believe! Lori

Darlene said...

Yep you definitely need to read the books. You can get New Moon read before it comes out in November. All the books are GREAT!

April said...

I am way behind the times, too! Would you know that I've yet to see the movie? I need to get with it, I guess!

SUMMERSTEAD said...

Another Twilight fan! I started reading the first book to see what the hype was about, too. I ended up buying and finishing all 4 books within a week! If you read the books, look up Stephanie Meyer's blog and read the chapters from Midnight Sun she has on there. MS is just like Twilight, only it's told from Edward's POV instead of Bella's.

New Moon is out November 20 - can't wait!

Ruth Ann said...

A very great movie! And I loved the book even though I was disappointed with how it turned out. I couldn't find the time to read the rest! I'd rather watch the movies instead!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

My mother in law bought me the movie since I rented it a couple times... hahahaha you really do end up falling in the love with the chacters...

CozyGirl said...

The books are so awesome! Better than the movie and I did love the movie. I read them all in a week and I keep picking them up and reading them again. I'm dying for the next movie~ Nov.20 ~ WooHoo!Have a great Monday!
Janae

Joanna said...

Yep, November 20th. I can't wait! You should start reading the books as well. The first movie left out so much.

I am so in love with them as well!

Robin Beck said...

Yes, November 20th... I'm somewhat embarrassed that I know this is when NEW MOON the movie comes out! Yeah baby!

I have to tell you though the movie Twilight does not do the book justice AT ALL-YOU HAVE to read the book!!!!! Then come to my blog and check out the photos of the town of Forks and LaPush-I visit there often!

Take care and er, hmm, well...
WELCOME to the Twilight club!
Robin~♥

Polka Dot Moon said...

An obsession for me ;)
Darn vampires!

Come check out tomorrows giveaway! (it has to do with your post! hint, hint)

Denise

Ruby Red Slippers said...

This fall, the second movie comes out-I am a Twilighter, too!
And I never read about vampires, or anything scary!!!

Jeni said...

Glad to hear you liked it...I need to rent it too.

Joanna said...

There is an award for you on my blog!