The hubster has flipped his mind I thought but now I think he has proven me wrong...This year we bought our usual garden plants to plant. One being tomatoes, well he decides he wants to plant them upside down and see how it works...I told him he was crazy but again he proves me wrong...I must remember to keep my mouth shut when he comes up with his ideas....see the ones on the top they are smaller than the ones on the bottom or let's say underneath....
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


15 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Those kittens!!! they are THE sweetest!- and i love the rooster flag!
My hubby has taken tomato plants and planted them upside down in a Home Depot bucket! They are growing like crazy! He keeps asking how his "mater crop" is looking. LOL! I think your hubby's veggies look great, too!
Ooops... sorry for the confusion! My recent comment was under my daughter, Abigail's (ABBY), name. I didn't know she was signed in...sorry about that!
Oh my goodness!!!! I adore those kitties!
Kitties are cute! I think upside down tomatoes is the new thing!
Hey Sweets! I was THRILLED when I saw we were partners in Heidi's swap! Yippee! How flattering that you requested little old me.:) I am looking forward to getting to know you better, too!
We are at the beach right now, but I will write you when I get back home. For some reason letters are stuck in my outbox??!!! Lori
LOVE the kitties!! So cute!! Love the flag, also!! Interesting garden...I like that, don't have to worry as much about bending down and animals eating your crops.
Elise
The tomato plants are interesting~I wonder how it will turn out...I hope good!
i've seen a lot of people planting tomato plants upside down. keep us informed on how they do...
We planted tomato plants this year, not upside down though. Although, I wanted to get that Topsy Turvy thing and plant in that so they would be. But your contraption looks so much better!
We are cat lovers...ours is named Orange Juice. Ben and Madi would go nuts over those kittens!
MMMM I love love fresh tomatoes...I would never have thought of upside down. They look pretty too.
love your tomato garden!! let me know how it works out.
We are growing our tomatoes upside down as well. And my hubby is usually always right as well. I haven't learned that yet either. lol.
I love the kittens!!!! :)
Upside down tomatoes! I love it! I'm interested to see how they grow the rest of the summer.
Thanks for sharing!
Kimba
Post a Comment