
Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with family and friends! Just thought I would share a few of my favorite things...would love to hear about your favorite things also...Many have them on their blogs and I enjoy reading the list that many of you have. Gives me some ideas when I am doing a swap with each other, another reason is just because I would like to send you something, and also could be ideas for giveaways. Whatever it may be I love seeing what others may have in common with me. Will be back tomorrow with a wonderful surprise I received over the weekend...Wow was I ever surprised!
FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
apothocary jar
Bath/Body Works
Better Homes & Garden Magazine
Southern Living
bird cages
birdhouses
calligraphy pens
dreamsicles figurines
fabric scraps
flip flops
garden figures
holiday decor
jawbreakers
jelly belly beans
kitchen scales
monograms
old flower frogs for plants
ole time candy sticks (all flavors)
Paula Deen
picture frames
plates & platters
pop rocks
ribbons
rock candy
roosters
salt water taffy
scrapbook supplies
sugar babies
sunflowers
toile
Vera Bradley
bird cages
birdhouses
calligraphy pens
dreamsicles figurines
fabric scraps
flip flops
garden figures
holiday decor
jawbreakers
jelly belly beans
kitchen scales
monograms
old flower frogs for plants
ole time candy sticks (all flavors)
Paula Deen
picture frames
plates & platters
pop rocks
ribbons
rock candy
roosters
salt water taffy
scrapbook supplies
sugar babies
sunflowers
toile
Vera Bradley
Hope to hear what your favorite things are also...


3 comments:
Beth- I am home from the beach! Yippee! It feels so good to be back... I wish I had known that you loved salt water taffy before I left! That would have been in your package of goodies for sure... This list will certainly help me get some good ideas for the 4th of July Swap!:) I also love toile, monograms, Paula Deen, flip flops, all birdie items, bunnies, stationery, Country Living magazine, etc... So glad we are swap partners- and friends!:) Lori
What size shoe do you wear???:) Lori
Hard to argue with this list!
Post a Comment