Friday, May 1, 2009

HOMEFRONT: KITCHEN

I talked about I would share pics of my kitchen, so I thought why not today....this is the bottom of the floor in my pantry...I need to get in a major organizational mode soon or I want or can't find anything.

see the pantry needs an extreme makeover


Morning sun shining in the kitchen



anyone want a lemon?




Found this in my pie safe and thought it might look alright over the stove...what do you think? I am still debating if I want to keep it up there or maybe add something on both sides. Maybe some ironstone dark cobalt blue dessert plates. any suggestion?




more lemons along with some sunflowers on top of fridge




Bun Warmer-this was a thrift find...I remember my mom used to have one of these when I was little so I picked this up at an antique store outside of town for 5 bucks which I thought was a still. Also has the mammy on there. Don't look at the spots on my stove I needed to clean it down but this was early morning shot right before leaving for work.





I would share the bar side but I need to clean that part off...maybe another day.







7 comments:

Jill said...

Looks so pretty...and my pantry looks the same! :) LOVE the platter above the stove!!

BECKY said...

Hey Ramblin!! How ya doing, Gal??

Pretty kitchen!! My pantry needs a little tidying time, but I am keeping up with it better than I ever have! Guess it's about time!!

Hope all is well with you!!
Have a great weekend!!
Blessings,
Becky

Ruth Ann said...

I love the plate! I think it looks great over the stove! I can't wait until my kitchen is finished!

Shannon said...

Your kitchen is so pretty! I love all of the touches of yellow.

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I've visited you! I LOVE all the bright and cheery yellow in your kitchen. And I think the platter above the stove looks oh-so-charming. :)

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
-jes

Michele said...

Good morning Beth ~ I love your kitchen...so sunny! I have that same bun warmer...found it at a thrift store and bought it because I remember too, my mom had one!

Hugz,
Michele

Jeni said...

Your kitchen looks so pretty. I am in love with that bun warmer!