Wednesday, January 21, 2009

VALENTINE PRETTIES

GLASS VASE WITH RED/GOLD ORNAMENTS
LITTLE LOVE TO MY STOVE....WILL YOU BE MINE DECORATIVE TOWEL BOUGHT FROM CRACKER BARREL $3.99

SMALL GARDEN FLAG FROM MICHAEL'S, FRONT OF HOUSE...NO SHRUBS YET.WAITING TILL THE SPRING TO PLANT...WOOHOO I WILL BE SO GLAD TO GET SHRUBS. DON'T LOOK AT THE CREASES...SHOULD HAVE IRONED IT.



HOBBY LOBBY FIND...GLASS DISH WITH GLITTERED HEARTS.


WALMART SPECIAL...5.00 FRONT DOOR





FOYER...SMALL HALLMARK VALENTINE TREE WITH A DREAMSYCLE AND

MY THRIFT CANDY DISH $1.00





















TINSEL TREE FROM ABC....CHANGED UP FROM CHRISTMAS TO VALENTINES

BOUGHT TULLE AT HOBBY LOBBY

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE GOTTEN UP A FEW THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE FOR VALENTINES DAY. ALL THAT IS LEFT TO DO IS BAKE A FEW THINGS AND MAKE CARDS WITH LEXI FOR HER DAYCARE CLASS.



14 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Cute!! Your so festive, I think my valentine decor consists of 1 heart berry wreath. Pathetic I know.

:)Rachel

Christina said...

Love all of your valentine sparkles. It does brighten up the cold winter. Love your tinsel tree too.

I don't do lots of Valentine's just because it takes me awhile to recover from Christmas, but I did find a few sparkley things at Target today.

April said...

Everything looks so festive and "valentiney"...don't think that's a word! :)

I really don't decorate for Valentine's Day...I think I'm still recooperating from Christmas!

Unknown said...

Everything is so great it hard to pick my favorite but I am so loving the silver tree! Good job!

Darlene said...

It all looks so festive. I bought those same glittered hearts from Hobby Lobby!

CozyGirl said...

It's all very pretty !

BECKY said...

Your Valentine touches are adorable!! I really should decorate for Valentine's, but probably won't til next year!! I'll see if I can get some steals the days after!!
Blessings,
Becky

Elise said...

Love it!! I think I need to get myself to Cracker Barrel!! I think you have at least one more thing for your V-Day decor!! Husband just needs to cut me some wood!!
Elise

Nancy Rosalina said...

Love that flag! The trees are too cute! Great love decor! Blessings, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi there!!! I just wanted to stroll on over and let you know that you are now the owner of a new Family name sign. Please email me at susanh@eatel.net so I can get it painted just the way you like! You go girl~

Darlene said...

Beth....you WON the sign from SUSIE HARRIS!!!!!!! I am squealing for you!!!!!!!! I have one and you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Michele said...

Hi Beth ~ I love all your Valentine decor...you're so crafty and creative!

Hugz,
Michele

Joanna said...

I love all your Valentine's decor. I need to get on the ball taking pictures as well. Love LOVE...your little tree by the way!

Liz Harrell said...

Very cute! I always want to decorate for Valentines, but always forget until the week before. Maybe this year...