Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WEEKLONG OF MY FAVORITE THINGS






Oh Ladies...this was an exciting post to come upon..I had been thinking what I could do for my giveaway...I have been very lucky at winning a few giveaways and so I wanted to give back to others for a chance during the holiday season. Well I came upon Thrify Decor Chick's Page and this is what I wanted to do also. So this week I am going to give a few folks the chance to win some things that I love. So please be sure to keep checking back with me. I will post all my My favorite things this week and then on December 7th I will announce the winners. So be sure to come each time I post My favorites...



So my first favorite during the holiday season is a mug of good ole








What is better than a cup of hot cocoa in the morn. You will get a box of this along with a pretty Christmas Mug.

Contest Closed

11 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Yum, it looks delicious...I love chocolate, chocolate with coffee, chocolate creamer....it is wonderful. Thanks for you sweet comments and for coming by my blog. Have a blessed week!
Debbie

April said...

Oh, how fun...I love giveaways AND hot cocoa! I'll be checking back often!

Bobbi said...

Hi,
Count me in. I love chocolate! Bobbi R.
www.mixedblessings4.blogspot.com

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

Sounds so comforting,,I'm in and thanks for being so generous.

Tam said...

OOOO what a fun week and we get to see some of your favorite things!!!!! How cool!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun I love hot chocolate!

Michele said...

Hi Beth ~ oooo, sounds exciting! I love hot chocolate too..but then I'm bouncing off the walls with caffeine!!!

Count me in girlfriend!

Hugz,
Michele

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

What a cute idea. The only thing better than a cup of hot cocoa, is one with a scoop of peppermint candy ice cream thrown in. : )

Nichole said...

Hot chocolate is one of my wintertime favorites too! Thanks for entering my giveaway :o)

Gypsy aka Tam said...

What a fun idea for a giveaway - My family loves Hot Chocolate. The other day the store had a deal of ten for $10 and we stocked up but our supply is shrinking quick, a bit cold weather and some snow make hot chocolate almost mandatory.
Have a wonderful evening,
Tam

Christine said...

I even add a little cinnamon to it..Yum Yum!