

Well hello all....seems like I keep saying I will get back into blogging more than I have in the past few months. So with that I decided to create a new blog with just the ones who I have been pretty much friends since I started this blog. I also wanted to be able to label my post a better efficient way. I guess you can say I have a better grasp of using blogger than when I started. It would have taken me forever to move things around on this blog and so this was another reason to create a new one.
So now I hope you will start following me on my new blog. Come on over and get use to me blogging NOW on a regular schedule and visiting you also more often than in the past. If your not on my friends list it is only because I have not put all my friends on yet. So please do follow anyway!
Welcome to mosey on over to Georgia Girl and follow me!


No comments:
Post a Comment