Wednesday, April 13, 2011

UPDATE ADDED: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TOYS

We are being admitted into the hospital. Please keep my baby in your prayers that we get good results from the test she is having. She has lost 3 pounds since the 23rd of March which the doctor said was not good.

Out with the old and in with the new!

See what we have purchased in the last few weeks...piece by piece

Now maybe I can get some post up more often. It was sort of hard to keep on blogging from work. Anyway have some different things I want to share and actually being able to get back to visiting many of you.

On another note I am off today to take my daughter to the doctor again. She has had some stomach problems and this past friday and last night she woke up puking. I just hope we can find the problem. Now off to take a shower and get ready to leave for the doctor.





Oh and this is wireless printer,scanner, copier and fax...oh what fun this will be!

5 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW praying for your daughter... Congrats on the new toys...

Joanna said...

Praying for her!! Please keep us updated.

Love new electronic toys!

April said...

So very sorry to hear what's going on with your girl. You KNOW I'll be keeping her close in my prayers. PLEASE keep us posted...and hang-in-there!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Hope all is well with your daughter. Check back in when you can.

Tam said...

How are things? Hope she is better!