Thursday, March 3, 2011

IDOL FANS



I was afraid this year would be the end of Idol but so far I have actually watched it from the beginning. I usually would wait till the actual 24 were picked and then start watching the season. However, Steven Tyler was a hoot so it kept me watching each week.  

I love Casey, Scotty, Jacob, James, and Paul.

As for the girls, Lauren is my favorite.

Have you picked your choices for the top ten tonight?

4 comments:

April said...

I like Scotty a lot! Love his deep voice and his Southern drawl! I'm a big fan!

The Single Nester said...

Love Casey. Don't like any of the girls and I was SHOCKED that Robbie did not make it. He is incredible and that Elton song from last night? Uh-mazing!

Susan said...

Keep watching bits and pieces of the show. Lots of talent on it this season.

Elise said...

I know this was from a week ago, but I love Lauren!!! As for the boys...Can't think of his name, but he's the resident rocker-not Casey-though I don't mind him.
Steven Tyler...LOVE him!!!
Elise