One of my favorite quick sweet cookies/candy!
I often fix this recipe when we have a gathering of friends...Super Bowl Sunday is just a week or so away so I will be fixing this treat for our get together.
Oh yeah, GO STEELERS!!!
BullDawg* Brittle
2 sticks butter
1 c. light brown sugar, packed
1 c. pecans
1 box graham crackers
1 c. light brown sugar, packed
1 c. pecans
1 box graham crackers
Butter 2 (9 x 13 inch) pans well. Line bottoms of pans with graham crackers. Melt butter. Add sugar. Boil 1 minute. Spread over crackers as best you can. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Break into pieces when cooled down.
(It calls for pecans but I always use walnuts. Feel free to try any type of nut.)
*Actually the spelling is Bulldog, but being a Georgia Girl gotta spell it after my #1 team!


4 comments:
Looks delicious!! Thanks for sharing!
Wow...does that ever sound GOOD! Of course, I'd probably have it all eaten before anyone arrived!
I from Pittsburgh and I'm not a Steelers Fan! I never got into football but my husband loves it! Oh well!
This looks so good! Thanks for sharing your recipe.
My girlfriend drives a little red convertable with personalized plates that say "Dawgs." She gets season tickets and drives all the way from VA to GA for games. I like your team's mascot!
Post a Comment