Thursday, August 5, 2010

KIDS DO THE DARDEST THINGS


Yesterday one of my facebook friends posted something about their 3 yr old putting a piece of gum up her nose...well it made me think of child antics and what weird or crazy things kids do. I reference this back to myself...I put a rolly poly up my nose when I was little...don't ask me why but I did....Gross is all I can say now! What in the world possessed me to do something this stupid.

So tell me can you share any antics anyone of your children have done or yourself when you were a child?

2 comments:

Darlene said...

EEEEWWWWW....lol. I never did anything like that as a child and Lexi must have followed in my footsteps because she hasn't either!

Tam said...

My best friends son had to go to the ER because a Raisin become lodged in his nasal passages have pushing raisins up his nose.

MY son did put play doh in his nose once but that was easily washed out...LOL

Oh and the little one did a number on his hair with scissors that WAS NOT suppose to cut skin, hair or clothes...