Are you loving these flip flops as much as me?
They are the latest rave around where I live...they can't keep these on the shelves. Today I went and bought another pair. They even have em in childrens sizes and Lexi had to have a pair, pink, no doubt with the peace sign. Just lovin them!
These are the ones I bought Lexi but in pink.
Here are just a few of what they have! They all sorts of styles.
Have you bought any for the summer days?





8 comments:
Never heard of them. We are usually the last to get in on brands here.
But those are really cute!
OMG Beth.. these are my fave! lol I blogged about them last summer. LOVE them. Very comfy!
~Tana
I have seen those. I want a pair with polka-dots on them. I never knew their name...I need to go shopping. It's been like summer here until yesterday but at least it's sunny today.
My sister in law had on a pair after church on Easter. She told me that she Googled "comfortable flip flops" and they came up. I need to go shopping for a pair!
Hope your Easter was Great! I have been away but am back! Hope your weekend went great!
Havent seen these yet. Will be on the lookout, some of them are very cute.
HI just blog hopping and wanted to say HI!
Hi Beth ~ ooooo, I need me some new flip flops...it's finally getting nice enough up here to wear them!
Thanks for the advice with Cassie...I did apologize but told her I would not take that talk in my house, I don't care who she thought she was.
Hugz,
Michele
Post a Comment