Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OOPS FORGOT MY CAMERA

Wouldn't you know after I go and make some candy last night and took all these step by step pictures of the delicacy I would walk out of the house without my camera. Grabbed the cable and disc to load the software on my work PC but no camera.
So all I can do now is either upload the pictures this evening on my home computer but I really don't like staying on the computer in the evening since it is so short anyway. So I may be back tonight or it will be first thing in the morning to post another quick and easy holiday goodies. I mean this takes no time to fix and is yummy as can be. I actually brought some to work for us today.
Happy Icky Day in Georgia!

1 comment:

April said...

You sound just like me! I can't tell you the number of times I've forgotten my camera! So frustrating! It's still an icky day here in Georgia!