Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HOLLY JOLLY TIME

December has to be a jolly time because it has been a busy month and without being jolly well not a fun time unless your happy....
babysitting


friends gather for little fellowship before Christmas


school parties




wrestling matches



ballet classes and Christmas pageant practice




church/ childrens cantata




hubby work christmas party





mommy work party





In the end just a holly jolly month with family and friends celebrating the holidays.
Hope everyone had a wonderful time with family this holiday season!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!



4 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

I enjoyed your round up of Christmas in pictures. Looks like lots has been going on and many special memories made too.
Happy New Year.
Lindsay
x

Elise said...

Looks like you had a fun and full Christmas season!! Love the Jolly sign!!
Elise

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

What a cute blog you have! Happy New Year!

Jeni said...

The holiday hustle and bustle!

I love Lexi at ballet...I saw her long ponytail...I never relized how long her hair really was.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Merry Winter!!!
It's freezing here in McDonough...25 degrees...I don't like it.