Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

Some holiday cheer throughout my house...with a little bit of added touches from Lexi too.
You can also click on any picture to see a closeup.
Decided I might better show that I did get my Christmas decor out...
cute stitchery I got last year when I won a giveaway from Janae

just a little decorating on the cupboard hall thingy...also got the Santa from
Joanna in my ornament swap


Angel I have had for many years...my mother gave it to me for my birthday about 20 years ago or longer...my brain is warped..lol



don't say a word...the red carolers really need to change there dresses and maybe by next year they will do that but for now the red stays...


woohoo, I finally made something all by myself...but I see now I need another red ball so I will have to put one on it this evening or heck might just wait till next year since it is so late and I live about 25 miles from the road for anyone to tell the difference..hehehe...oh and the bow I did to...not bad for my first time...still need to practice some more.



another caroler but she has the right color on...I loved the burgundy, gold and green this year in my dining room. I will have to take the whole room and share.




little wall hanging I won last Christmas from Janae.



the piano with some added cheer...not what I wanted but it's ok I guess




Lexi and Sara in the dining room taking a picture right before church this pass Sunday




dining room table centerpiece...Lexi added the gold ball and moved another one...she said she had to add a little touchup...lol...I was about to cackle over her touch up....
Well this is just a few things in my house...plan to share some more.












5 comments:

Andora said...

It all looks so Christmasy..so pretty..hope you have a wonderful Christmas...

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Looks like you won a great give away last year! Love the sign!

Susan said...

Everything looks very nice. You did a nice job on the wreath.

Merry Christmas!

Lindsay-ann said...

Your Christmas decorations look lovely. Well done with the wreath. Your tree looks gorgeous. I would love to have enough space for a big tree.
Sending my best Christmas wishes to you today.
Lindsay
x

Jill said...

all SO pretty!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!
Blessings!
Jill