Monday, November 2, 2009

SPOOK....TACULAR FUN

Thought I would share couple of pictures from the weekend. We hosted a Halloween Cookout before we headed out to trick or treat and the grown ups out to all the haunted houses and trails. We all had lots of food, fun and fellowship! Was just a wonderful weekend shared with friends.

As you can tell the hubster had to do a little of spooking while out that evening.
Also the little ones had a grand night getting all sorts of candy. We had three fairies and Hanna Montana decided since she was hanging out in Georgia making a movie she would stop on over to eat some hot dogs with the kids...
Lexi has already said she plans on being a ghost but I am sure that will change before then but who knows.
Now time to put away all the Halloween decor and get the turkeys out and about. Gosh time just dashes right before our eyes....Cherish the holidays!

12 comments:

Darlene said...

Everyone looks GREAT and I bet you all had a FUN time!

chandelier said...

You have a cute family.

Lindsay-ann said...

Great pictures from halloween. The first one is especially scary.
Lindsay
x

April said...

Love all your pictures...glad you had such a fun time!

Tam said...

Great Picture!!! Sounds Like a great Halloween!!!

Unknown said...

cute pictures!

Jeni said...

Holy Crap that first picture scared me but the second one made me feel better :-) I know bring on the turkeys!

Andora said...

Looks like you all had a ton of fun..hubster does look scary..

Joanna said...

Great photos! Glad y'all have a good Halloween.

Oh...I remember getting your email, but I can not find it...Mail out the swap package by November 16th. *smiles*

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Cute pictures! I still haven't taken my Halloween things down. Maybe tomorrow!

XOXO
Jen

Janean said...

such sweet faces. i imagine they had a great time!

Rachel Berry said...

What cute costumes!! I have to say I'm glad that Halloween is over though, it's so hard having a birthday on the same day as the sugar coma.

I'm already working on Thanksgiving and Christmas projects! :)