Thursday, October 8, 2009

SPOOK - A - FIED

Excuse some of my blurry pictures...my camera has about had it's last pic and I really don't want to get out my old 35mm camera where I have to send off rolls of film...still haven't bought a camera and really not sure when i will but maybe sooner or later I will be able to share some decent pics....so there is the dilemma of why I have such shotty pics.....
Thought I would share some spooky items that are out and about in my home...I still have a few more things that we are going to do but that will be the weekend of getting those completed....Some odd reason my little Lexi is into all the creepy crawly things this season...you would not think an almost 5 year old would be into such as this but she is...so here are a few things if you can tell what they are.....



BOO letters from last year but I think I am going to glitter them so they show up better.

our martyr presidents...thought since the pics are pretty old would go really well with the piano scene....what cha think? take it down or leave it up

Boo blocks that I bought from Lori in her etsy store...I just love my Boo!


I fixed this sign up after seeing so many others who frame months....I first saw this on Jeni's page last year and loved it so I had to make me one...also check out her banner...she changes them out from season to season and I always look forward to seeing what idea she will share...love the Bats this time around...can't wait to see what Christmas will have...also remember to visit her and let her know how much we appreciate her family for what they have sacrificed for all of us...her hubby, Steve, is over in Iraq.
remember the candelabras my mother gave me...well I found some use for them this year

my tarnished tea pitcher that has not been spiffied as yet...but it goes good with this

oops this got in here twice....oh well
I received my swap for Tristen so I will have to share with you all all the goodies she sent me along with Erica's that I received a few weeks ago...like I have always said before...I rather share what my swap partners give me by showing how I use them throughout my home so they can see how much they mean to me...Sometimes I think sharing how you use the goodies that friends send you is more fun for them on how you use them...OK am I making sense again....
Also must share with you on my previous fall post with my crows...my ideas always come from other bloggy friends and with the crows...Elise shared some of her fall fluffin and she did her crows this way and I loved it so had to copy her decor ideas.....
till next time....have a great day



One other thing be sure and join in over at Joanna's for her Christmas Ornament Swap....This should be lots of fun and very inexpensive since Christmas is a busy month. You know the Dollar Store has lots of ornaments for a few dollars that are just as cute as the major well known ornaments...so hurry and join in.

9 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Your house looks fabulous!!!! Love the use of the crows- spooky on the candelabras- oooooohhhhhh... Your "Boo" blocks look so happy (or should I say spooky?) in their new home! Great job, Beth! Lori

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Very spooky! I love that framed Oct. 31st sign. So cute!

XOXO
Jen

Tristan said...

Love your spooks!

Glad you got your package...I just didn't know if it was "fallish" enough..but roosters are always in season..right..lol :)

Michele said...

Hi Beth ~ love all your spooky decor...awesome!

I have my decorations out, but there's so much baby stuff cluttering up the house, that you can't even see it!!!

Hugz,
Michele

April said...

Everything looks GHOULISH! :) Love it all!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Very spooky!
I love the crows-I am seeing lots of them this year on blogs...

The Berry's Patch said...

Your decorations are so cute! Love those Boo blocks.

Tam said...

OK so I love it! Want to come decorate my home??? LOL Have a great weekend!

Jeni said...

My oh my have you been busy. That piano scene is huge and something! I like the idea of the presidents pics...very neat.

I am anxious to see pics of that neat shower you did.

Happy Fall!!!