Monday, August 10, 2009

TODAY'S THRIFTY TREASURES

Joining in with Rhoda's for Today's Thrifty Treasures. She met up with a couple of her bloggy sisters and went to the Longest Yard Sale so even thought you may have not went thrifty this weekend hop on over and check out this massive fun weekend party she had!
I did manage to pick up a few things this past week so let's go check it out.....


birdhouse...10 bucks...major paint overhaul coming soon
candle stand and mini frog

mini lantern



cross stitch hoops....2.00 for both
gotta be a copy cat and add some material...they were so cute that many I have seen where they put some pretty material in them and hug em on their walls.
Well that's about all I picked up last week....check back next week to see what new treasures I have come across on this week.
Happy Thrifting!



8 comments:

Elise said...

You found a frog!! How jealous am I?? Love your goodies!!
Elise

April said...

I say you did A-OK!

brokeintrovert said...

I love the lantern.

Darlene said...

Looks like you picked up some great things!

Jill said...

What great finds!!!

Rachel Berry said...

I'm dying over that birdhouse and can't wait to see her transformation!!

:)rachel

Create in me a clean heart O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10 said...

I love the mini lantern you found - so many things you can do with it! Will you paint it or anything or leave it as-is in all it's vintage-goodness?

Jeni said...

I am so wanting to find some old fashion hooops...did you see V and Co. how she does hers...I love them.

It would be fun to meet...we will have to plan it.