
Note:image from Internet
Last Friday I stated I wanted to do a product review and would use Mr. Linky and see if others would join in...guess what could never figure how to use that so I decided I still would like to share about certain products I try. Lots of times we see things we want to try but think nah that can't be true or wow I love that...well even though linky is not up please join in on your blog and let me know if you do a post about a certain product you may have tried and liked or didn't do what you thought it would do...even food products also...I love food and I always see so many new things in the market and think ummm is that good and then come to find out it is or isn't. Heck sometimes I have been fooled by commercials that I want even try something new.
I am one of those who goes to a restaurant and eats the same dish each time...I don't like to venture out and try a new item in fear I will waste my money and not like it. So please share your feelings on things.
I have seen these dryer balls for a good while and thought how can it really make your clothes softer and keep the static from preventing...well they really work although mine has not lasted for years like it says on the package. I have had mine for at least nine months or so and one finally broke in half. However, if you thought about buying them try em out cause I can say I have saved from having to buy fabric sheets. I do use three balls in my dryer instead of two. So if you wonder if this really works...well worked for me! If you have tried them, tell me what you think about them...if you agree or disagree? If you haven't and do decide to try them let me know what your thoughts are after using them.
Will keep this up over the weekend and be back Monday. Have a wonderful weekend and will be scoping things out this weekend.


13 comments:
Oooh I might have to try those! I've always wondered if they work.
I'll try to post something I've tried this weekend. By the way, I need your e-mail address so I can contact you about the "Pay It Forward." Thanks and have a great day!
-Ruth Ann
Still even 9 months of not buying dryer sheets is good. I'll try these out!
I have wanted to try them, I think I saw them on tv. Where did you get them and are they scented?
I really hopeI can find them now!
Thanks for letting us know!
Stephanie
I may have to try these out!
Thanks for the review! I have always wondered if the alternatives to dryer sheets work! Especially since dryer sheets are supposedly going to kill us! ;X
PS Thanks for adding my button! You are the first site (other than my own) that I have seen it on!!! ;D
Hope your weekend is going GREAT. NOPE never tried them but I just might now..Thanks great review!
I've seen them at the store, but I've always been skeptical. I may just have to try them now!
I have never seen those things before in my while life, but they look kind of fun! What are they like? Are they soft, or bouncy? o.O
I have always wondered about those dryer balls. Thanks for trying them out for us! I might have to get some.
Thanks!
Jen
I use to clean houses and one of my clients went on and on about how good these things work. I've never personally tried them, I will pick them up next time I see them though.
Thanks for the review! I've heard of them and had wondered if they were worth the money.
Manuela
I am not good about trying new things. I have never even seen these dryer balls before. They look like something I would like too...thanks for the review.
Post a Comment