
Never got a chance to do our Gingerbread for Christmas so we
did it on New Years Day...so this will be a tradition to make ours
on New Years from now on...We had fun doing this as a family.
Only problem is Lexi did not quite understand why we couldn't
eat the house after sitting out for a week.
14 comments:
What a CUTE gingerbread house! Looks like Lexi did a GREAT job!
Wow! Lexi and your hubby did a great job! I tried to make one once and it was a complete and utter disaster! :(
congrats on your win over at bienvenue!!! :) way to go.
Holy cow! NICE win over at Bienvenue!!
Lucky.Ducky.
Too cute. Love doing stuff with the kiddos.
We never actually got around to decorating our house, so I think I am going to get some Valentine candy and make it a love nest.
{We have never made one of these before and I never realized all the setting up time needed. That's my excuse!!}
Elise
What a great job you all did and a great family tradition to have...
I love the idea about the love nest for V day...
Have a great day!
Marlene
We still haven't done ours. I know that's sad. Looks like Lexi had lots of fun.
New traditions are always good, especially when it involves Gingerbread houses! Very cute :)
Love the gingerbread house...And who says that they have to be for Christmas?! *smiles*
What fun me and Noah do one every year he doesn't understand why you can't eat the candy either and he's twelve. It looks good!
LOVE making gingerbread houses....looks like you had a great time!!!
What a fun idea!!! There are sooooo many 'to-dos' around Christmas time it seems we just rush through most of them. I just might have to do this next year!
Hey better late than never and she loves it no matter when! Good for you!
Post a Comment