Gosh, the year is not even over with and I want to talk about Valentine Day. I am just trying to get a jump start on things for Lexi....I want to get these things started on soon...I don't want to wait the last minute to and try to get something made up for to pass out at school, well day care. So please all you crafty people....please start sharing your ideas! Your so much better at this than me!
How My Dog’s Penis Forced Me to Get Married
6 years ago


11 comments:
i'm on it :o)
I was looking at all my scrapbook stuff collecting lots of dust. HMMM HMMMM LOL
Hmmmmmm I'll start thinking about it.
I am with you~ my mind has been on Valentine's Day, too! I have only thought of a few things to do so far...a banner (of course!), chain links and cards with the kids, and I want to stitch something for a pillow! I know what you mean about waiting until the last minute, too. I did that for Christmas, and it wasn't as fun! :) I hope you have a great New Year's! :)
I love Valentines. I'm trying to control myself by not posting on it yet, but prepare for a megaoverload from me. I noticed it's all over in the store already so I don't see why we can't do it right?
My crafty idea for valentines, consists of going to Wal-MArt and buying the boxed kind! I know I am really crafty like that! :)
Hey Rambling Girl! Those egg rolls down below look yummy. I'm afraid I can't help you on Valentine ideas...I need some ideas as well. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I need to get to Hobby Lobby so I can come up with some projects.
Valentine's Day already...yikes! I'll do my best and give it some thought! :)
Ha, have you gotten started on making something for day care? I started thinking of things for the kids in school to make and I have yet to start any of them, I keep getting sidetracked doing home projects, hehe.
Post a Comment