Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. All of my family has hit the road to go home to avoid the dreaded traffic. Some heading to Charleston, SC and others to North Georgia Mountains. Well I headed to WalMart in the wee hours of the morning. Gosh I was thinking I would get there around 5:30 instead of the crazy crowd at 5am....well BIG MISTAKE! Those people are lunatics...pushing, shoving and among other things...I left the buggy and decided the extra 60 bucks that I would save is not worth it to me. So I headed back home and will go back later when I can surround myself with more sane people. I went in for just one thing.....a trampoline! Santa has to make sure he drops this off cause that is all the little one is wanting...Nothing else!
So did any of you all head out in this mess.....and did you experience ugly people? I am all about saving money but not at the expense of being ugly about it. I know lots of people are trying to save and all but gosh be nice about it. I know now I will never head to Wally world again on Black Friday. I always go shopping each year but usually hit Belk's, and other name department stores which I have never experienced people acting like a pack of wolves on a hunt.


6 comments:
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Walmart was actually the first store I went to today. I was in at 4:40 trying to figure out where the things I wanted were located. It was extremely busy, but I didn't experience any "ugly people". I've gone out the past few years as the stores opened and haven't had any problems. I hope that continues to be the case.
I didn't even get out in the mess today.
I am with you I can't deal!
I went, but I went to Belks. No madness there, but I did notice that besides Belk's there were not an awful lot of deals out there.
Hi there!
So sorry to hear about your Walmart experience! I don't usually shop on Black Friday because all the crowds get so overwhelming, and also because it DOES kind of feel like a pack of wolves out there! :) Although last year, I shopped at JoAnn's on Friday evening and it was really calm by then...but, oh, the horrific stories of the craziness that had happened all day! I hope you get your trampoline though! :)
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! :)
NO WAY---- I prefer to stay on my farm with a few people and animals!!! I did do some shopping online though!!!
Post a Comment